DIGNISHIELD® ADVANCE Stool Management System
- Patient selection criteria and contraindications label
- Orange sticker with patient selection criteria, contraindications and insertion sticker
- Patient and Family Education Flyer
- Extended Care information Flyer
Features and Specifications
|Category/Description||Item Number||Pkg||Natural Latex?|
|DIGNISHIELD® Stool Management System||SMS002||2||No|
|DIGNISHIELD® Stool Management System Collection Bags||SMS2BIL||10||No|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Prescriptive Informationread more
Learn More About DIGNISHIELD® Stool Management Systemread more
Features of New Tray
- Labeling reminds the clinician of the appropriate indication and use of stool management systems as well as the steps for proper insertion/removal technique and maintenance. View
- Orange Chart Label: Allows documentation of critical information such as confirmation of selection criteria and that no contraindications are present, as well as insertion date and time. View
- Extended Care Providers Illustrative Flyer: Provides information about patient selection criteria, daily care and maintenance as well as directions for use.View
- Patient and Family Education Flyer: Provides information about stool management systems, device care and when to contact a healthcare professional.View
Protecting Skin Integrity
- Improved Containment- Unique conical cuff conforms to patient anatomy minimizing leakage.
- Optimized Drainage- Large drainage funnel facilitates flow.
- Reduced Friction- Reduced shear forces
Protecting Against Exposure
- Odor Control- Proprietary Permalene™ tubing technology significantly reduces permeability of compounds that contribute to odor.
- Minimized Exposure- designed with a unique self-closing mechanism that reduces exposure to harmful microorganisms during bag changes.
- Reliable Sampling-an integrated easy to use sampling port reduces the possibility of contamination when taking samples.
White Paper, Minimizing Exposure to Contamination...
Flyer, Patient Education
Flyer, Patient Education (Spanish)
Procedural SupportPatient and Device Preparation Poster
Quick Reference Guide - Daily Patient Assessment Poster
What's New Poster